PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier& Illuminations

Dyanna
08-08-2007, 01:22 PM
We currently have reservations at Le Cellier for 6:50pm. About how long should we plan in being in the restaurant from sitdown thru dessert? The reason I am asking is that Illuminations starts at 9pm & we were hoping that we would be out to see the show. Is this possible or should I try for an earlier seating?

SBETigg
08-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Good question! I can't answer, but I have ADRs for the same time almost (6:40) and I was wondering if we would catch Illuminations that night or skip it. I'm eager to try Le Cellier, too- my first time.

Zimkeeper
08-08-2007, 02:31 PM
We have eaten at Le Cellier several times. It is our favorite Disney restaurant. You should allow for a 15 to 30 minute wait even with ADRs due to its popularity. I still think that even if you are not seated till 7:30, you could be finished with dinner by 9:00 PM. Unless you wanted to stake out a great spot way ahead of time, you could just walk out of the restaurant and watch the show.
Enjoy a great dinner!!

LauraF
08-08-2007, 02:48 PM
You'll be fine! :fworks:

It usually takes about one hour for dinner, perhaps a few minutes more if you have to wait.

Polynesian Dweller
08-08-2007, 10:03 PM
You'll be Ok with that time. We usually have ressies for about 7:00 and always are strolling out by 8:30. It usually takes about 15min to get seated. People will be starting to claim spots for the fireworks but 8:30. With your timing, you should be out at about 8:00 to 8:15 and I'd suggest immediately start looking for your ideal spot along lagoon railings. The good spots can go fast.

LoriMistress
08-08-2007, 10:11 PM
I would arrive at least 15 minutes earlier. Because they may be able to sit you down earlier. By the time you leave, you may have around thirty minutes to find a decent spot. But there are plenty of good spots.

Dyanna
08-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Great! Thanks for the replies. I was getting worried that we might miss the show or be late. Looksl like we will be a-ok!:thumbsup: