PDA

View Full Version : adding tickets

kgoulash
08-08-2007, 12:09 PM
i'm not sure if this is the right forum but here's my question
we originally had an afternoon flight on our last day but it has been changed to an evening flight, can we add one day to our my way package with minimal costs? or will we have to pay a one day rate?
thanks

irish1967
08-08-2007, 12:48 PM
My understanding is that they will upgrade for the difference in the cost as if you purchased them with the extra day up front.

In other words, if you currently have a 6 day base pass ($231.11) and you want to upgrade to a 7 day pass ($233.24) you would pay $2.13 for the upgrade not $75.62 for a one day pass.

#1donaldfan
08-08-2007, 12:50 PM
We have done it several times....(added an additional ticket)....we just went to our front lobby and requested an additional days tickets and as you know at Disney the longer you stay the less you pay......you will be very pleasantly suprised how little you'll pay for that extra days hopper pass / ticket......we stayed 7 nights with hopper passes for 6......on night 5 we wanted to add a day and it only cost us, family of 5.....$ 15.00ish.....

Imagineer1981
08-08-2007, 12:59 PM
You just pay the normal upgrade fee...once you use your ticket for the 1st time, you have like 7 or 14 days (my mind is slipping) to make any changes, like adding days, no expire, park hop and so on

CleveRocks
08-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Any additions to a ticket can be made within 14 days of first use. As long as you are ADDING to the price, there's no problem, but it WOULD be a problem if you were attempting to deduct days or deduct an option. And like was said, you only pay the difference between what you paid in advance and what you would have paid in advance, which for an exra day amounts to roughly 2 bucks per person after about the 4th or 5th day.

You can't add days to a 10-day ticket.

Also, that 14-day-from-first-use window is accurate even for tickets with the no expiration feature. For example, let's say you buy an 8-day non-expiring pass, and use up 7 days. You have 1 day left over. On a subsequent trip a few months from now, you can't add an extra day or 2 for just a couple dollars per person ... you'd have to "add" those days by buying entirely new tickets.

kgoulash
08-09-2007, 11:03 AM
thank you all that sounds easy!

Ariel_Fan
08-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Can you upgrade to an AP on your last day or do you have to have remaining days? The reason I ask is that my folks are going this fall, but will be going with us within a year and it would be better financially for them to have an AP, but I'm not sure if they can do it since they are doing the free dining on their first trip.