PDA

View Full Version : How Early for Soarin' in early December??

Mary Chase
08-08-2007, 11:50 AM
My family will be at Epcot on 12/1 and I am worried that we won't be able to get on Soarin' and it's the first year that my son is tall enough for it. I've heard that the lines are unbearable without Fastpass and that the Fastpasses usually run out quickly for that attraction. I know it's anybody's guess, but looking at the time of year I'm going, if I wanted to ride Soarin' in the afternoon, how late would you suggest getting to the park to get the fastpass? We're doing MVMCP the night before and I'm just concerned that we won't all be moving too quickly the next day. And we're only at Epcot one day.

BigRedDad
08-08-2007, 11:58 AM
I would recommend to get a FP within the first few hours of the park being open.

DizneyRox
08-08-2007, 02:01 PM
I would suggest pulling a fast pass before noon absolutely... I've seen them sell out by about noon, maybe 1 o'clock. You may get lucky, but I would plan on long lines and a quick sell out.

AllDisney
08-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Get a Fast Pass. We were at WDW Dec.7th for a week. We were lucky. We were walking past Soarin around 2:00 and there was only a 30 minute wait. Later in the day 6:00/6:30 there was a 2 hour wait. Needless to say we did not ride it a second time that day.

mcjaco
08-09-2007, 10:20 AM
I typically get to the park at opening and head straight there. Don't mess around, just go straight there. You'll end up waiting 15 minutes at the most. Then you're Soarin' ride is done with and you don't have to worry about it. :D

I hit Soarin', JIYI, Living with the Land, and Nemo right away since I'm on that side of the park.

DDuck66
08-09-2007, 11:13 AM
I went this past weekend and the FP return was already up to an hour by 9:15...by 11:30 am it was a 3 hour wait for FP return. I would make sure to go get your FP first thing in the morning.