PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another PhotoPass Question

Bringonthemouse!
08-08-2007, 11:22 AM
We are planning on using PhotoPass photographers A LOT during our upcoming vacation to get the most "bang for our buck".
Can the photos that Disney takes of us on various rides be added to the passes or are they an additional charge if we decide we want them?
:mickey:

g0189a
08-08-2007, 12:36 PM
I visited Legoland in Germany with my kids 2 years ago and they had this kind of thing back then but with a twist. You would have a photo pass thing for the day and you could add your email address to get a copy later (for free).

You also get reduced prices on the pictures the more you buy from ride to ride! The first picture was like 8 Euros and then subsequent ones were like 5 Euros! I still have the picture on my desktop of my then 5 year old daughter and I on a mousetrap roller coaster ride with her braids going up in the air on the way down the hill smiling like crazy. A classic!

:sled:

I've asked a CM friend of mine about that level of photopass integration at DW before. No word on any plans to do that though. :-(

Glenn

IloveDisney71
08-08-2007, 06:49 PM
It is my understanding that adding ride photos to your photo pass is not an option right now, BUT they are working on making that an available option. I read about that somewhere, but I don't know when they will have this option available.

DisneyDudet
08-08-2007, 08:54 PM
It is available, but only at Test Track. Your picture will come up and there is a slot for you to put your PP card in.

I haven't seen it for my own eyes, but I read it, just today, on Disney's Photopass Website. Go here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx) and go down to the "View Tips" link.

NJDad
08-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah, we got out Test Track photo on the photopass CD back in January.

LoriMistress
08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Go to http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

If you decide to purchase the CD at the parks it will cost you $125. If you pre order yours it will cost you $99.95 Plus, you can add as many pictures, and if you need extra CDs, it will NOT cost extra!!!

On the site it has where each photopass location, and they will take multiple pictures so you can pick and choose your favorites.

DisneyDudet
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Go to http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

If you decide to purchase the CD at the parks it will cost you $125. If you pre order yours it will cost you $99.95 Plus, you can add as many pictures, and if you need extra CDs, it will NOT cost extra!!!

On the site it has where each photopass location, and they will take multiple pictures so you can pick and choose your favorites.

That is actually the same link I put in my post! Must be that great minds think alike!

LoriMistress
08-08-2007, 09:56 PM
That is actually the same link I put in my post! Must be that great minds think alike!

Oh, didn't realize that. Sorry. I'm a bit spacey. Well, it just only confirms that we're right. LOL
:mickey: