PDA

View Full Version : How many on the rides?

EmmMOM2
08-08-2007, 10:54 AM
I have a family of four. My Daughter will be 16 months and sitting on one of our laps for the rides but we will also have a 4 yr old. Can all 4 of us fit on most of the rides together? I remember when it was just two with an infant we could fit. But can 3 with an infant fit in the same cart? (pirates,pooh,peter pan, mansion, jungle, movie ride etc) ??
thanks for any help!

Camaro305
08-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I have a family of four. My Daughter will be 16 months and sitting on one of our laps for the rides but we will also have a 4 yr old. Can all 4 of us fit on most of the rides together? I remember when it was just two with an infant we could fit. But can 3 with an infant fit in the same cart? (pirates,pooh,peter pan, mansion, jungle, movie ride etc) ??
thanks for any help!

Pirates yes, Pooh is 2 per seat (2 seats), Pan is the same, Mansion I believe you can fit 3, Jungle Cruise will fit you, and Movie Ride will also. I think most will, but there are some where it's 2 per seat if I recall.

irish1967
08-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Definitely depends on the ride and the safety guidelines established for each ride.

I would assume that for many rides, you will be split up into two cars. I think in many instances, it would be very uncomforable for two adults and a child in a car built for two, much less adding an infant to the mix, even if it were safe and allowed.

Pirates and Jungle Cruise, you'll be together!

Have a great time!

bleukarma
08-08-2007, 01:12 PM
The great movie ride holds like 8 people in one row, so you’ll be fine there. Spaceship Earth is 2 per row but 4 to a car so 2 people will be sitting in front/behind the other 2. The boat rides (pirates, small world, mexico boat ride, living with the land) hold at least 4 per row so you’ll be ok. Buzz Lightyear is only 2 per car. I think I’ve gotten 4 people (not all adults) on HM before. I know it holds 3.
Have fun!! :mickey:

Buttercup
08-09-2007, 08:41 PM
With my 2 year old son, he was able to sit between my husband and I on Spaceship Earth, Nemo, Winnie The Pooh, Haunted Mansion etc. - rides that typically only fit 2 across. We're just average sized folks - so assuming you are too, your 4 year old can probably sit in the middle while one of you holds the baby. Otherwise, just split into groups of 2.

tinkerbell04
08-10-2007, 09:51 AM
My DH, myself and my DD 5 have all fit in the peter pan seats with no problems.:mickey: