PDA

View Full Version : Photopass during PnP Party?

Cinderelley
08-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Are there photopass photographers out during the Pirate & Princess party with the characters? It would be nice if my friends and I could get some pics with the characters all together instead of one of us always behind the camera.

NJDad
08-08-2007, 05:51 AM
There were when we did it. DD and I posed with a pirate skeleton and got a photo pass photo, but didn't wait in the very long line for Pirate Goofy.

AuntDJ
08-08-2007, 09:21 AM
When we went in March there was a photopass at every stop except one....Pocohantas didn't have one. Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Snow White had them...Also a + all except Jasmine had their significant other with them for the party..very unusual, very exciting!

Have Fun!
DJ

me...
08-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Photopass is usually out for most if not all of the charatcers for P and P. Just an FYI if they're not you can always have the character attendant take pictures for you so everyone can be in them Just have the camera on and ready and let them know what button to hit and they would love to help out. Hope that helps so no one gets left out of the pictures.

-Christie

Cinderelley
08-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm sure we're going to have a great time!

BTW, me. . ., I love your name.

wdwnomad
08-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Just to add, last year at the MHSSHP they were giving out "special" Photopass cards at the party. These cards were Halloween looking and automatically gave you, I think, 20% off of the pictures just from the party. However, you can also ask the photographer to scan your regular card to put the pictures on there. This way if you were going to buy the CD they would be on there as well. You won't have to buy the Halloween pictures separately. I am not sure if they do this for the P&P but if they do just a tip to save some money.