PDA

View Full Version : Using Multiple Photopass Cards for 1 CD??

traceyo1
08-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I have gotten conflicting answers to this question. I called Disney's Magical Gathering number and inquired, since there are 14 of us going, can we use more than one photopass and have them combined on one CD. She read through all the FAQs and the last one said we could. But I just read today on another site that they did that and ended up with 3 different CDs when they tried to upload their pictures. I looked at the website and it does look like you can enter multiple Photopass cards. I am so confused??:confused: Is there anyone out there that has tried to combine multiple photopass cards on one CD recently?

mulderxcoltrane
08-07-2007, 08:21 PM
We did this last year (September). We actually combined 2 into 1 at MK before we left, then added a 3rd later. It worked great - that way we could split the cost.

The only issue I could see would be if all cards went over some limit - but you could ask at the MK store where photopass runs from.

mickey&missy
08-07-2007, 08:22 PM
I ended up with 3 cards. The one I used for most of the trip, a special halloween party one, and another because DH had the card and was someplace else when the pictures were taken. Everything went on one CD.

VAdizneefan
08-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Same thing here. We had two, one regular one and another from MVMCP. No problems with combining the two.

I read what you did from the other site about the person who had to pay for separate CDs but not sure why they did that. They should've been able to combine the Photopass cards as well. I figured they just didn't know that they could do that.

tinksmom02
08-07-2007, 09:59 PM
I read on the other site about the multiple photopasses, as well. The way I understood it, that group had 14 cards. There's probably some sort of limit of cards, or pictures, that you can add to the CD. We had 2, added no problem. 14 cards, may be a problem?

CleveRocks
08-07-2007, 10:00 PM
It's right there on the PhotoPass site that it can accept up to 10 separate PP card numbers.

On my last trip, I think we had something like 4 cards. We forgot it in the room one day so got another, on another day we split apart and each took a kid, and so on.

The system is set up to accept multiple cards ... no "scamming" necessary.

NJDad
08-08-2007, 05:52 AM
We've done it twice with 3 or 4 cards. Sometimes you get an extra card handed to you or the photographer can't get the photos added to the card you already have and hand you a new one.