PDA

View Full Version : cash and bonus points?

Horizon93
08-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I have been reading that the current offer for AKV is the cash discount AND double bonus points. Anyone know if that is true? If it is I am thinking about adding a small amount to my AKV contract. Now seems to be the time!

Deesdisney
08-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I talked to my sales rep. 1 month ago and she said they were only offering double points or cash. If this has changed I would love to know. I might have to buy know instead of feb.

mprewitt
08-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I have been reading that the current offer for AKV is the cash discount AND double bonus points. Anyone know if that is true?

It's the cash discount off the points OR double developer points.

Horizon93
08-07-2007, 09:34 PM
That was the deal when we bought and we took the cash. What I am hearing now is that, tied in with Doorway to Dreams, they are offering both. What I have found out since my original post is that you need to purchase a minimum of 100 add on points to get it if you are already a DVC member. I think a new purchase for a new member would get this deal as well.

DVC2004
08-09-2007, 08:13 AM
That was the deal when we bought and we took the cash. What I am hearing now is that, tied in with Doorway to Dreams, they are offering both. What I have found out since my original post is that you need to purchase a minimum of 100 add on points to get it if you are already a DVC member. I think a new purchase for a new member would get this deal as well.

Cash plus bonus points(not necessarily double points) was a Chicago grand opening add on incentive only. You can only get this if you go into Doorway to Dreams in Chicago (can't over the phone) and add on a minimum of 110 points. Hope this helps clarify.

mprewitt
08-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Cash plus bonus points(not necessarily double points) was a Chicago grand opening add on incentive only. You can only get this if you go into Doorway to Dreams in Chicago (can't over the phone) and add on a minimum of 110 points. Hope this helps clarify.

I've heard that only DVC members get this for add-ons, but not new members. Is this true? Also, this incentive is only for the first few weeks, right?

Horizon93
08-09-2007, 01:11 PM

I am hearing that if you contact your guide to add on that the minimum is 100 for this incentive.

DVC2004
08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I am hearing that if you contact your guide to add on that the minimum is 100 for this incentive.

The minimum to add on for the Florida incentives is 100- then you get a choice of either the $8 (AKV) or $10 (SSR) credit [B]or[B] the developer bonus points. You can contact your guide to add on to get this.

There is a special grand opening incentive for the new Chicago DVC store only. For this it's 110 points min. add on to get the $8 or 10 [B]and[B] developer points (anywhere from 1, and 1/2, or double depending on how many points you add on). You cannot get this through your Florida guide. To get this you'd have to physically come into the new Chicago center. Your original guide will still get credit.

DVC2004
08-09-2007, 02:18 PM
I've heard that only DVC members get this for add-ons, but not new members. Is this true? Also, this incentive is only for the first few weeks, right?

Right, new people joining get the same offer as in Florida= the points or the $8 or $10, not both. From what I was told at the store it's only for a limited time.