PDA

View Full Version : New Backpack

Jeri Lynn
08-07-2007, 04:14 PM
My sister and I went to the Disney Store yesterday and I got $55 more Disney dollars and we each bought a new backpack...they were on sale for $12.99 and then another piece that clips on for $5.00

Kim got Tinkerbell I got Micky Mouse...

We were laughing at what our husbands are going to think walking through the airport with us and our backpacks!!

MMouse6937
08-07-2007, 05:58 PM
I saw those and thought they were pretty cool. I was going to get the Mickey one. I have a ton of mickey and disney purses bags and couldn't justify another one.

It is fun to walk through the airport with my MM carry on backpack, my MM duffel bag, my MM purse, wallet, check book, etc. Listening to my disney podcast on my Ipod (covered with a MM cover), talking on my phone with a MM cover. With my stitch and MM tattoos on my legs. FREAK!!! :D

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I saw those last night too! I just couldn't justify buying one though since I have a backpack on wheels that I can use instead.

Jeri Lynn
08-07-2007, 08:03 PM
haha! I already have a disney backpack, it's plain black and says Walt Disney World on it, but I could not let my sister get a new one and then she would have something I didn't so I had to buy it!! Both pieces came to $20 total so it wasn't a big splurge!!

Jen C.
08-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I think I'll return the Vera Bradley I just bought and go for one of these Disney backpacks! W:thumbsup:hat a deal!