PDA

View Full Version : NFC Playoffs: championship round

battlefield2freak
08-07-2007, 03:27 PM
this is the final round for the NFC before the superbowl. pick between the Saints or the Eagles. whoever gets the most votes will advance to the superbowl to face either the patriots or the chargers. the poll will close in 7 days so hurry up and get those votes in

PeterPanFan
08-07-2007, 04:30 PM
How can you have a poll with out the 2 teams that will play for the NFC championship.

Cowboys at Bears with the COWBOYS winning!

battlefield2freak
08-07-2007, 04:54 PM
lol my cousin asked me the same thing when i told him who was in the NFC championship. if there was more votes for the bears and cowboys it would have ended up being them but the bears got 3 votes, cowboys got 4, the saints got 9 and the eagles got 10 so it was pretty lopsided lol.

disneycouple2004
08-07-2007, 05:03 PM
assuming the eagles and saints are playing i would pick the saints...however i believe the Cowboys will be there this year..i have to since i am from the Dallas area..:D...and yes i think the Bears will be there too...

battlefield2freak
08-07-2007, 05:18 PM
lol when your from a area where theres a pro team you more then likely go for them but cant stand the colts so i decided to go with the team that can beat them or at least give them a hard time. i believe dallas can get to the playoffs and get as far as the divisional but i dont see them in the championship.

Ian
08-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Ahh, you delusional Cowboys fans ... it's fun to watch you build your hopes up only to have them dashed on the rocks.

Cowboys probably won't make the playoffs this year. They're not one of the six best teams in the NFC, IMO.

battlefield2freak
08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
well imo there arent even 4 good NFC teams that i can think of with there current skill. the ones i can think of are hte sints, eagles and cowboys- which would barely make that list.

Ian
08-08-2007, 05:43 PM
I would say that the Eagles, Saints, Bears, and Seahawks are all definitively better than the Cowboys.

I would also say that the Vikings, Panthers, and Rams are at least on par with, if not better, than the Cowyboys. Then there are a lot of teams that surged at the end of the season last year that could end up better than the Cowboys like the Cardinals, the 49ers, the Bucs ...

I think the Cowboys have some talent, but they've also got a ton of baggage coming into this season with injuries, a brand new (and not very good) head coach, and a big question mark at QB.

DizneyFreak2002
08-13-2007, 07:06 PM
SAINTS!!! Had to vote against the Eagles since I can't stand that team...