PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Not So Scary Halloween Party September 28th! :)

AliceinDisney
08-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Anyone else going to be there then? I'm dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood

diznee_buzz
08-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Yes, my family and I will be there that night. We have yet to decide what to dress up as. DS3 wants to wear his dinosaur costume but I'm afraid he will be too hot!

This will be a first for us, and I am very excited!

Pirate Granny
08-06-2007, 11:10 PM
We'll be there too...haven't decided if we'll dress up...but we have two costumes for our little granddaughter depending on the weather...if it's hot (has been the last two times we've gone) then she'll be tinkerbell if it's cool, we have a doorie pants and coat...of course disney costumes...I can't wait to go...we have dinner reservations at Liberty Tree for 4pm and then on with the show...
:pirate:

garthbarth1
08-15-2007, 12:50 PM
My husband and I are going...we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary that night! I think we are going as Pirates!

dolewhiplovers
09-03-2007, 11:02 PM
We'll be there too. 3 adults and 1 child dressed as pirates. In fact, I purchased 2 extra tickets because my 2 college student daughters who were going to fly down for the week-end are unable to go now. Any idea what I can do with these extra tickets? Disney has told me that they are non-returnable/non-refundable. Maybe I'll be spreading around some of my own Disney Magic at Pop Century when we arrive on Sept. 27.

tarjaybuff
09-04-2007, 12:09 AM
We are also going to be staying at POP and are arriving on Sept 27! I am planning on taking my parents to the MNSSHP on the 28th. See everyone there:thumbsup:

BugeyedMuggy
09-04-2007, 12:37 PM
DH & I will be there . We will be dressed as pirates also.