PDA

View Full Version : Disney with triplets

tmkdmom
08-06-2007, 09:12 AM
We are looking to reserve a trip this week for Jan 2008.
I have heard great things about POR and also heard that 5 ppl can occupy one room. Since the kids will be all the same age, I was hoping there would be accomidations.
This will be our first family trip.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank You,
Sue

mickey&missy
08-06-2007, 10:30 AM
First :welcome: !! I'm sure you'll find lots of great advice here.

I've never stayed at POR but have heard many wonderful things about it. From what the WDW website says maximum occupancy is 4, but from what I know it depends on the age of the children. Under 2 are free and don't "count" (I hate to put it that way) as an occupant.

I'm sure that someone will come along who can help you better then I have.

Good luck and happy planning!!

Seasonscraps
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
I love Port Orleans Riverside! The Alligator Bayou section has rooms with trundle beds and can accomodate 5 people.

Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

grammy3
08-06-2007, 11:06 AM
We are looking to reserve a trip this week for Jan 2008.
I have heard great things about POR and also heard that 5 ppl can occupy one room. Since the kids will be all the same age, I was hoping there would be accomidations.
This will be our first family trip.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank You,
Sue

Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

How old are your triplets? I have triplet grandsons that are 18 months old and I can't wait to take them to Disney!!:party:

My DH and I have stayed at POR Alligator Bayou and it was comfortable enough. I think if your trips are not teenagers you should be fine. The atmosphere is very family oriented and the grounds are lovely.

You have come to the best place to help with planning your trip ,everyone here really enjoys Disney and are happy to share info.

Good Luck! Please keep us informed as you plan.

Grammy3+1