PDA

View Full Version : Disney Checks

IloveDisney71
08-05-2007, 11:42 PM
I was paying bills (yuck) using my Disney checks and I wondered how many other people use checks with Disney characters on them. If you do, which kind do you have?

I have: Lady & the Tramp
Bambi & Thumper:bambi:
Tinkerbell:tink:
Cinderella & the Fairy Godmother

showmethemouse
08-06-2007, 12:27 AM
I have two set one of then are mickey and friend in the four season( spring, summer , fall, winter,) and the other one is mickey and Minnie and Donald and pluto one of them on each check:mickey::thumbsup:

mickeyfan2001
08-06-2007, 04:10 AM
I have Tinkerbell checks..:tink: Soon to be getting Mickey Mouse..:mickey2:

goofynmd
08-06-2007, 05:50 AM
We use a set that has Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Little Mermaid and Lion King. There are so many different Disney checks, we had a hard time deciding.

gauvin4
08-06-2007, 07:33 AM
I have classic mickey & friends.

luvdiznee
08-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I use Mickey and Minnie ones. :mickey:

disneyfan328
08-06-2007, 09:13 AM
I have the princess ones. there is a different princess with her respective castle on each one. I used the have the pooh and friends ( for like 6 or 7 years ) and had to get new ones DD - 7 picked these ones out. I still have a bunch left but I think my next ones will be Mickey. :mickey:

kakn7294
08-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Mine are from Deluxe and have Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald each on his/her own check. They just recently changed them - the old ones were nicer and also included Pluto. I just finished off the old ones last week.

DizNee143
08-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I was paying bills (yuck) using my Disney checks and I wondered how many other people use checks with Disney characters on them. If you do, which kind do you have?

i have the same ones you have...and me and my fiance opened a checking account a few months back and those checks are all the cars from Cars!! :mickey:

Tink35
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Mine are from Deluxe and have Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald each on his/her own check. They just recently changed them - the old ones were nicer and also included Pluto. I just finished off the old ones last week.

I have the same ones and didn't like the change to them either. Poor Pluto.:(
When I get close to running out I'll be changing to a different disney theme.

Beast_fanatic
08-06-2007, 10:52 PM
I also have Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Lion King and Toy Story.

Lucyrella
08-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Our checks are Disney too! I have my daughter's picture with Cinderella uploaded and the other prinesses are framing it. I thoughtit was pretty cute, and of course I had to have the matching check book cover. The photo of her with Cinderella on the cover is in color, but it is in black and white on the checks and the other princesses are in color.

Tinkerfreak
08-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Mine have Mickey, Peter Pan, Bambi, Chip and Dale, Ariel and a few others. I just got them and I love them. I had to laugh because I used one to pay one of the guys who works with us in our construction business and DH had a fit saying it was unprofessional. Then the next week the same guys wife wrote us a check for something and guess who was on the check? Mickey Mouse!! I just had to wave that check in his face over and over until he finally said "for crying out loud will you just take that thing to the bank"!

tinkx2
08-07-2007, 09:23 AM
I have had Pooh and Friends with the Pooh and Tigger leather check book cover, then I went to Tink and now I have Ariel, Dumbo, Geppetto and Pinocchio, Lady and the Tramp, Bambi, Jungle Book, Peter Pan, Aristrocats and Alice at the Tea Party. I love them, they make it a little bit easier to have to sit down and write out bills.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Mine have the Fab Four on them.

Jen C.
08-07-2007, 09:48 PM

I have the same ones. ;)

Momof2boys
08-08-2007, 12:04 PM
We have ones with The Fab 5 - the are brightly colored and each character has their own check, except for Pluto who shares with Mickey.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I have the princess ones. there is a different princess with her respective castle on each one.

I have the same ones. I get lots of compliments on them. :thumbsup:

snowflakegirl
08-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I have two set one of then are mickey and friend in the four season( spring, summer , fall, winter)

I have the princess ones. there is a different princess with her respective castle on each one.

Me too! For both of styles. DH says I only use the two checking accounts so that I have an excuse to get two sets of Disney checks. :mickey: