PDA

View Full Version : ME question

Cinderelley
08-05-2007, 08:23 PM
We got our tags :number1:, but I noticed there's only two per person. What if one of us has three suitcases? We're going for 12 days, and it will be hard to stuff everything into two.

eeyore27
08-05-2007, 09:33 PM
You may want to verify with your airline but I believe you are only allowed 2 checked items. This is why ME only sends two tags per person.

28 Days to go.:party:

crazypoohbear
08-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Can you use larger suitcases??
I think most airlines charge extra for more than 2 bags or bags over the 50 pound limit.

Cinderelley
08-06-2007, 05:49 AM
We can fit everything into two large suitcases except the gowns we were going to use to dress up for the Pirate & Princess party. Oh well, I guess we can always go as pirates. :pirate::skull:

BMan62
08-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Can you possibly take some things from your regular luggage and put them in carry-ons?

Another thought is to ship some of your things down to your resort a few days before you leave. Then they could be there when you arrive. Of course, this doesn't help with your return trip, but it's a thought.

crazypoohbear
08-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Can you put the dresses in a garment carry on?
It would be a shame for you to not wear the gowns.

Cinderelley
08-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the thoughts everyone, but mine is a ballgown. It would have to go in it's own garment bag. I don't know about everyone else's. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it would be more practical to be a pirate. Although the pics we would take at the Pirate & Princess party would look awesome with us all dressed up, it would be killer on our feet walking around in heels all evening.