PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite View?

GhostHost999
08-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I know that there are plenty of threads about your favorite rides, or favorite place to eat, etc. But what I am curious about is what are your favorite views in each park? what sight just always stops you in your tracks no matter how many times you see it?

For me...

1) MK - How the castle looks when I take the walk toward it down main street. I'm 33 yrs old now and it still gets me.

2) Epcot - I love the look of the Imagination pavilion. Now I am a big fan of the original ride, but that's not what this is about, just the look of the building (especially at night) is stunning.

3) MGM - The AT-AT outside of Star Tours. (I'm such a sucker for Star Wars stuff).

4) AK - I love seeing the museum that houses the Dinosaur ride. (It's still my favorite).

Pop Centurion
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
My favorite view in MK is of the Castle from this point:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shorty_two3/292574560/in/set-72157594558840738/

It's always quiet and peaceful. You can't even hear the sounds of the rides and guests.

MGM - The view of ToT as you walk down Sunset Blvd. when the sky is filled with storm clouds. It really adds to the atmosphere of the attraction.

Epcot - Hmmm that's a tough one. Probably the view of SSE from across the lake or from the other side of the fountain.

AK - Either the tree from this point:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shorty_two3/270355465/in/set-72157594558840738/

Or the view from the bridge that leads to Africa. You can see Everest way in the distance over the bridge to Asia as well as the Tree to your right

IloveDisney71
08-05-2007, 11:24 PM
MK - My favorite view at the MK is looking at the Walt Disney & Mickey statue with Cinderella's castle in the background. It always reminds me of what an imaginative and talented man he was.
Epcot - At Epcot my favorite view is during Illuminations when all the fireworks fill the sky at the end. It is beautiful.
MGM - At MGM it has to be during Fantasmic when Mickey beats the dragon and he holds up his sword as sparks are coming out of it.
AK - The Tree of Life always amazes me. I have pictures of it from EVERY angle.

Polynesian Dweller
08-06-2007, 12:04 AM
MK - Splash Mountain from near the riverboat dock, the trees on both sides, gorgeous.

Epcot - got to be SSE from the Japan pavillion through the Japanese gate.

MGM - Gertie from across the lake when she is blowing steam out of her nostrils. That's a Disney touch that a lot of people miss.

AK - first seeing the entrance elephant sign over the entrance from the shuttle drop off

dinahvixen
08-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Facing Tomorrow Land with those two big spires on either side and all the fun stuff contained within!

Tick-Tock
08-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Going through Epcot on the monorail, as you round SSE and see the Imagination pavilion ahead.

The view across the lake toward Everest at AK.

magicman
08-06-2007, 05:11 PM
MK - I love the view straight down main street, there's this big castle at the end of the street that's REALLY cool.;)

EPCOT - I like the big fountains particularly at evening right before the sun sets.

AK - I like the view of Expedition Everest from the bridge in the park (I think in Africa).

MGM - I like the view from inside the park of the Tower of Terror.

BritCody
08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
MK- Coming out from the Train Station and stepping onto Main Street to get the first view of the Castle.

MGM- I am a big Star Wars fan I would have to go with the view of the AT-At also.

E- I like the view directly across from the World Showcase with the American Adventure in the direct center.

AK- The view of EE from the tables along the water at the Flame Tree BBQ

jszczur5
08-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Easy-
Splash Mountain - just before the big drop. This is always our last ride of the evening while in MK, and you have a spectacular (albeit abbreviated) view of the fireworks.
Tower of Terror - I never close my eyes because I don't want to miss even a millisecond of the view when those doors open up onto the park.