PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Jammin' Jungle Parade?

2girlsmom
08-05-2007, 10:12 AM
We're planning our trip for Feb 2008 & were looking at the events calendar on disneyworld.com last night. It showed the parade schedules for MK & MGM, but didn't show the AK parade at all. Has anyone heard if Mickey's Jammin' Jungle parade is leaving? My kids love it! Thanks!

DizneyFreak2002
08-05-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't think it is leaving... It is every day at 4:00 I believe.... I wonder why it isn't listed on the site though....

Lacy
08-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I sure hope it isn't going anywhere. I haven't heard anything about it being replaced but would like to hear for sure as well. It is interesting that isn't on the official site.

Figment!
08-05-2007, 02:16 PM
.... I wonder why it isn't listed on the site though....
It is interesting that isn't on the official site.

waltdisneyworld.com is not maintained or updated by the Walt Disney World resort.

While the group that operates it is directly given information by the Walt Disney World resort, they do semi-frequently omit information or leave errored information for unreasonably long periods of time.

Case in point, don't read too much into an event not being on the site as a sign of it leaving unless there has been an announcement from the Walt Disney World resort to that effect.

2girlsmom
08-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks, Jason!!!

Lacy
08-05-2007, 04:37 PM
waltdisneyworld.com is not maintained or updated by the Walt Disney World resort.

I never knew this but it helps explain a lot! I haven't used waltdisneyworld.com in years. Sites like Intercot are much better!