PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table

Disneyglamour
08-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone!
I am thinking about going to dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table for the first time (just adults). Is it worth the price? If it is, can you give me some information about it? And is the photos and lithograph included in the price? Thanks! :tink:

robyn221
08-04-2007, 12:12 PM
We had lunch at CRT before all meals were character meals, and DH & I thought it was some of the best food we'd had in MK. The dining room was gorgeous and the the views were wonderful as well. We also had very good attentive, but not overbearing, service. We're looking forward to going back for dinner in late September for our DD's birthday.

Robyn:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/charactermeals.asp) to go to Info Central for all of the information. As for is it worth it, I haven't eaten there since they made all the changes. I used to absolutely love to eat there, but now it seems to be much more kid oriented, especially girls. I'm not sure how much adults will enjoy the new format.

BelleBeauty
08-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I think that eating a meal in Cinderella's Castle is something everyone should do at least once. We've never done the breakfast (very expensive, I'd rather go to the one in Epcot), however we've had dinner there several times. The meal is good, and the service usually follows.

The best experience we've had is that while waiting in the lobby for our table, we were alone with Cinderella for 10 minutes! She's not always there, but it was very nice. The food is good, though not the best in WDW. Worth it on DDP, a little expensive otherwise. But you are in the castle - priceless for kids or adults.

mickey-mouse35
08-04-2007, 01:50 PM
I agree that everyone should do CRT at least once for the experience. However I, personally, didn't think our meal (we had late lunch--like at 2 pm) was worth the price. I'd rather go to Cali Grill or somewhere else in the world.

Service was good and presentation was beautiful. It was good food but not the best in the park. The atmosphere is nice, but again, just think the price is too high. And, I think they're raising rates again, making it even pricier. Just my two cents worth :twocents: