PDA

View Full Version : Minnie Bride Ears

kakn7294
08-03-2007, 10:04 PM
The current version of the Minnie bride ears - can they be personalized? I have a friend's son who is getting married in Oct and they are honeymooning in Disney. I'm getting them Mickey and Minnie ears and want to have them personalized if possible. We'll be at WDW next week!!! :cloud9:

snifflesmcg
08-04-2007, 12:43 AM
I belive that you can buy them and have names put on them in a shop on Main St in the MK. I think they may even do it for free for all disney hats. I can't remember the name of it off hand. I'm sure somebody will know for sure.

chrisb26
08-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Hmm I am not sure that you can get them personalized. When I was there in May I don't remember people having their names on them. I know the Bride it would probably be difficult since it is only the ears and then a veil on a headband I dont know where they would put the name. On the Groom hat it probably could be done as there is more room. Not sure though.

kakn7294
08-04-2007, 10:22 AM
I thought the Minnie ears were on a headband - I was hoping they had changed those and made them like the regular Mickey ears on a felt hat. Well, they'll still enjoy them anyway regardless of whether they are personalized!

mini
08-04-2007, 02:47 PM
There are two different types of bride ears. One with the hat and veil and one on a headband.The ears on the headband are covered in a fabric with sequins.