PDA

View Full Version : X Games

Christine
08-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh my gosh...my husband and I are completely HOOKED on the X Games! It is amazing what those guys can do on motorbikes, regular bikes, and skateboards! Some of it I swear defies gravity and most laws of physics!

I don't know any of their names, don't know anything about the sports, but I cannot stop watching them do their tricks!!!

Last night, a skateboarder fell 50 feet off the top of the ramp...and walked away!

These dudes are CRAZY!

kaylamag
08-04-2007, 09:05 AM
I don't normally watch that stuff either but i watched the Big Air competion, and now i am hooked. The guy that fell was Jake Brown, he walked away with no broken bones. He has a bruised lung and liver! Its on Abc today starting at 11am i think if anyone is interested.

jkj1224
08-04-2007, 11:53 PM
There is something completely insane about having to take the elevator up to the top floor of a building in order to get to the top of the ramp with your bike. Can you imagine having that kind of nerve?

goofhook
08-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Well Jake Brown did have a broken bone, but it was only his wrist so nothing too serious.:thumbsup:

princessjojo
08-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Our DS's are dirtbike junkies. The younger one wants to race and be a trick rider when he gets better. I cringe at the thought. They have been watching this for the past few days and love, love, love this. I too have found myself watching with curosity wondering how they do this stuff, especially the mega ramp. The thought of going that far that fast on a teeny tiny skateboard is beyond me. But they are great.