PDA

View Full Version : changes in kids' dinner menus

avantgardeinker
08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
I was on a different website and noticed some changes in a few of the kids' dinner menus. They now have full meals for kids that were about $7.50 and there were no a la carte options. Does anyone know if you can still order a la carte? DD will be 2 when we go and won't eat $7 worth of food. At some places we will let her share with us, but there's always that instance where we all order something she won't eat. I don't want to pay for a bunch of food that will just be wasted.

125 more days!!
:mickey:

hooberry
08-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Most kids meal options are combo choices like nuggets and fries or pasta and a veggie. I have been able to order single items at some sit down resturants such as plain pasta or a single scoop ice cream. Last year we were there for free dining and my daughter was 2 so I didn't have her included on the plan. Mostly she ate from our plates but on occassion I did order her a plain bowl of pasta or somthing like that and It was never a problem, in fact I don't even remember being charged for it, I guess they just included it in my free dining:thumbsup:

LibertyTreeGal
08-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Yes, two year olds are allowed to eat off of their parents plates.

The dining choices for kids at most locations are abysmal. I'm actually grateful that the DDP is too expensive to use anymore because from now on we are just having them split an adult meal.