PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there have an Xbox 360?

caryrae
08-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Just wondering if any of you out there have an Xbox 360. I ahve had one for a while and love not just for games but you can now download movies even new releases and you can even download alot in High Definition all for a price of course like a rental store. Also it's pretty cool how you can play games or just chat with others who have a 360 too, you can also do video chats. While you play with a friend you can talk with them through a headset with microphone. There is also a HD-DVD player you can buy to plug into the 360 for $179 down from $199.

Epc0tphr34k
08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
i don't have one yet tho i likely will eventually, seeing as i am a game junky.
i steer clear of the xbox mostly because i dislike MS. i have grown up in the computer world and have seen what that company does when it gets an edge on anytthing. the product quality goes down and the prices go way up. for the time being tho i like my wii and ps3 just fine.

Strmchsr
08-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I've been a PS fan forever, but went with the 360 just for the lower price. I've been quite pleased with it. The rumors indicate a 360 price drop of around $50 later this month.

caryrae
08-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes the premium will go down $50 the core down $20 and the elite down $30. I choose the 360 because there online gaming is the best very fun to play with friends or anyone from around the world and talk with at the same time.

Jeremy
08-03-2007, 04:57 PM
I have a 360.
i got it on launch day, i satyed in line all night
just to get it hehe:blush:
it was a good time.
my fav. are world war 2 games like call of duty.
i love it, and i play all my movies on it though
my theater its grate.:thumbsup:
to me its the best game system i ever had and i even bought ps3 new system.

RedSoxFan
08-03-2007, 05:15 PM
My kids have XBOX 360. This is the 3rd one in a year. The first one died after a week and the 2nd one died 11 months later (the red dot error). Thankfully, I had purchased the insurance through Best Buy. But they love it and the sports games on the HD TV.

PirateLover
08-04-2007, 11:06 AM
My boyfriend has one and loves it. He can't take full advantage of all of it's features because he doesn't have an HDtv or fast internet access, but I know that he's very pleased with the system and has no intentions of buying a PS3 as he had originally planned.

DVC2004
08-09-2007, 03:59 PM
DH got his for Christmas when it first came out- I don't want to even think about how much we paid! Anyway, he enjoys it alot but I'm not really crazy about it when it comes to my boys. They are 10 and 8 and I feel the games are geared towards teens and adults. So they love thier Wii and DH loves his 360 and everyone is happy.

We did have an issue with the Xbox a few months ago. It stopped working . It had been getting very hot. DH sent it back to Microsoft to repair and they ended up sending us a brand new one. Some flaw in the original batch I guess.

Ian
08-09-2007, 04:10 PM
I have a first-gen X-Box and I've been toying with the idea of upgrading for a while now. To be quite honest, though, I just felt kinda silly spending $500 on a video game system as a grown man with two kids. :blush:

But after I saw Sony dropped the price of the PSIII, I figured the price would be coming down and lo and behold MS just announced about a 12% price drop. I may have to reconsider now! :D