Shrunken Ned's Furniture:
Beige Tiki Rug (150 Credits)
Cyan Tiki (200 Credits)

varcity
08-03-2007, 12:28 PM
apparently so is the tron outfit... Why? who knows

chrisb26
08-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Okay whoah this is alot of things all at once. I still have not had a chance to buy any of the things that came out eariler this week. The biggest problem is I dont have any credits. I have had no time last month to play the mini games on extra credit days. Hopefully everything except for the pin will remain in the shops for the month.

The good thing however is that they extended the Fun Extra Credit days through August so maybe I will find time sometime this month. If only the extra credit day would be on a Monday when I'm home.

Blue Genie
08-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Dino do u need the Peter Pan hat I can get u one if you do need it?

LittleDragonErin
08-03-2007, 02:04 PM
apparently so is the tron outfit... Why? who knows

It is? In the Inner Space Shop? Which color?

varcity
08-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Blue again. Got a couple pieces today didn't check for other things though.

Dino, don't hold your breath on the safari hat staying out, try to get that one too

PrincessEmmasMommy
08-03-2007, 03:56 PM
I love the new safari hat. It looks very cool on my character! Enjoy!
Jen

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Woot for tron! Mouse is looking for that so I'll tell her :) Love the straw hat. It has sunglasses! Anyone know how long the tiki rug will stay out? I need it for my quest room, but I'm going out of town. I hope it'll stay when I get back :mickey:

chrisb26
08-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Dino do u need the Peter Pan hat I can get u one if you do need it?

Thanks Genie but I already have one I think I traded for it a long time ago after the first time it came out.

Dino, don't hold your breath on the safari hat staying out, try to get that one too

Well I think I'll be able to get one before the end of the weekend however I'm going to :fingers: that it will stay out. I hope it will the rest of the things that have come out the last couple of months are still there.

Patricia
08-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks Dragon for posting this.
Sorry everyone, I didn't get the pictures up.

I'll be away next Friday too. :(