PDA

View Full Version : HSM Clothes

LittleSpirit02
08-02-2007, 08:21 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew which lines of clothing were used in High School Musical? :)

ElenitaB
08-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Recently I read something about a HSM clothing line being released (and not just HSM t-shirts). I googled it and found this on the Scholastic site (probably from last year):

High School Musical clothing and stationery are headed for Limited Too stores, and a novel will be in bookstores soon.
That's not what I thought I heard about though... for some reason I thought it was a bigger release and at one of the big box stores. Good luck with your search!

RedSoxFan
08-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Limited Too has in the past carried HSM clothes. I've gotten DD HSM clothes there. I did see in a Walmart flier a couple of weeks ago of them advertising HSM clothes. I haven't seen them anywhere else yet. Kourtney wants a HSM2 tee shirt, but I haven't found it yet.

disneygirlie11
08-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I'm a CSM at Walmart and they have HSM clothes there. I know they have it in the junior section and I would assume the children's too.

LittleSpirit02
08-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks everyone. I actually meant more as far as what the actors were wearing in the movie itself. Any ideas as far as that?

P.S. The music in that movie is so catchy...

NotaGeek
08-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Old Navy
Gap
Abercrombie and Fitch
American Eagle

All the clothes look like everything I have seen in those stores, you can find it anywhere, even Target has lots of the same styles.