PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Parade?

PrincessASquared
08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
My DW tells me that there is a Disney Christmas Parade televised every year with celebs such as the Cheetah Girls, AJ and Ally, etc. In which park is this filmed and when is it being filmed this year? Who are the celebs this year? Any Info would be appreciated.

emmingo
08-02-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure who the celebs are this year, but the parade is actually a television show that is filmed over several days early in the month of December in the Magic Kingdom, when the weather is a little warmer. I think this year, its set to film the very first week of December. During the time that they are filming, they have special Disney guests perform throughout the parks. The parade itself is in MK, but I think, last year, there were performers everywhere.

They still have the Very Merry Christmas parade every day every day throughout the month, though, so even if you don't make the official parade, you're still sure to get some awesome stuff.

Strmchsr
08-02-2007, 08:29 PM
The parade will be filmed Nov 30-Dec 2 this year, mostly in the MK. The musical guests are generally filmed in front on the castle on Friday, the parade is filmed on Saturday, and then Sunday is a reshoot day. After all of that everything is neatly edited and shown on Christmas morning. Now, as to whether or not you can watch the taping, that depends on how they do it. It used to be that anyone could walk up and watch. The last couple of years you've had to sign up. They generally announce the lineup late October or early November.