PDA

View Full Version : We finally did it!!!!!

Dizneyfan
08-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to thank everyone for the suggestions on upgrading our rooms. After many unsuccessful phone calls we were finally moved from the all star sports to port orleans french quarter. We are on the free dining package in Sept. I was told numerous times that they could not move us because the free dining promo had ended. I finally talked to a very nice woman that was able to call Guest services and move my resort. We wound up paying 430.00 dollars more. But we were willing to pay the difference. Again thanks for everyones advice regarding this matter.:mickey::thumbsup:

AllDisney
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Great news! Enjoy your vacation!

CuteAsMinnie
08-02-2007, 08:19 PM
YAY for you!:thumbsup:

Donalds Duckie
08-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Great news! I am happy you were able to upgrade. Sounds like you had to pay the difference between Value and Moderate Resort rates.

Looks like we'll be at WDW at the same time.

Have a great trip!:mickey:

yasmina
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to thank everyone for the suggestions on upgrading our rooms. After many unsuccessful phone calls we were finally moved from the all star sports to port orleans french quarter. We are on the free dining package in Sept. I was told numerous times that they could not move us because the free dining promo had ended. I finally talked to a very nice woman that was able to call Guest services and move my resort. We wound up paying 430.00 dollars more. But we were willing to pay the difference. Again thanks for everyones advice regarding this matter.:mickey::thumbsup:

Congratulations! You will love POFQ! The people there - both cms and guests - are the nicest people anywhere!

Can I fit in your suitcase?? I wanna go baaaaack!!:mickey:

Dizneyfan
08-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I do believe that I may be able to squeeze you in my suitcase.:funny: I hope that the POFQ lives up to my expectations. I have been to the french quarter many times and I'm hoping that it does look somewhat like the real thing.

Ms.Disney
08-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Glad to hear it we will be at PoR this Sept. Cant wait! Have a great trip!:mickey:

crazypoohbear
08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Glad to hear that things worked out for you.
It's great when CM"s go the extra mile

Lizzie
08-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Congrats! I knew you could do it. You just had to find a cast member that would help you.

mook3y
08-03-2007, 11:09 AM
SWEET!!!! Pays to keep trying!

You will love the resort!

January-2007
08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
:congrats: on getting your upgrade! So glad it all worked out for you. :mickey: