PDA

View Full Version : Test Track or Mission Space first?

mickey-mouse35
08-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Question for y'all: I will not be riding Test Track or Mission Space due to my motion sickness, so therefore DH will be riding by himself. While I go off to get us fast passes for Soarin' when Epcot first opens, should DH ride TT first or MS first?

THANKS! :mickey:

Jared
08-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Probably Test Track because the line seems to accumulate faster. The two attractions are neighbors, so it probably does not matter too much. If I had to choose, ride Test Track first, then Mission: SPACE.

Pixie Power
08-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Probably Test Track because the line seems to accumulate faster. The two attractions are neighbors, so it probably does not matter too much. If I had to choose, ride Test Track first, then Mission: SPACE.

I agree w/ Jared's reply.:thumbsup:

MsMin
08-02-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree. We usually get a F/P for TT then ride M:S but since you are getting the Soarin' passes I would do TT first then M:S.

robhink
08-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I would say that TT should be first and the MS, most of the time the lines at MS are not that long, while TT can get rather long lines due to breakdowns and weather.

SBETigg
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Agreed, definitely Test Track first.

RocknRoller94
08-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Test Track, but I personally would get fastpasses for both rather than use a standby line. However, TT has a single rider line that tends to move faster.

RBrooksC
08-02-2007, 03:56 PM
I would say Test Track but for a different reason. Mission: Space can give a person motion sickness. While we didn't throw up, both my wife and I had to take a rest and have a drink after Mission: Space. So, if you ride Test Track first, you can then ride Mission: Space and if you feel ill you can sit down without missing anything.

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2007, 03:57 PM
I have to agree with everyone here. I have never waited for more than 10 or 15 minutes for M:S, but the lines for TT are long. Have a great time.

8 more days!!

threeh
08-02-2007, 04:22 PM
I agree with TT first. When we went last trip there was never a long wait for MS. Have fun!!:mickey:

mickey-mouse35
08-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Wow--anonymous! Glad I asked b/c I assumed MS since TT had singles line. Will definitely have DH do TT first! Thanks everyone! :thanks:

CaptSmee
08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
TT always has the longer line. MS is manageable, except maybe during the holiday's when everything has long waits.

MinnieMommie
08-02-2007, 07:53 PM
My initial response is TT however if DH does MS 1st he can go through the single rider line for TT which is usually shorter that the regular line (although the wait time is often the same early morning). :mickey:

CandleontheWater
08-02-2007, 10:23 PM
I'll agree with just about everyone and say test track.

lilmick
08-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I would go on Test Track before Mission Space if your getting FP for Soarin.:coaster:

snifflesmcg
08-02-2007, 10:43 PM
For me, whatever line is shorter.

LoriMistress
08-02-2007, 10:47 PM
TT since the line gets long quickly and the ride is known for breaking down. It will stop, expecially if it's raining.

jwallace378
08-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Well being that I got sick as soon as I got off of MS :sick: I only go on TT now.

disneygirl17
08-03-2007, 08:36 AM
I agree I would so TT first... however you might be able to handle TT. I get motion sickness on everything...cars, boats, simulators, imax theaters, and planes. I can go on TT with no problems. The inside of the ride is very calm the outside has that little quick part but it really isn't that different than riding in a car for a minute.

Either way have a great time.:thumbsup:

mickey-mouse35
08-03-2007, 11:03 AM
I agree I would so TT first... however you might be able to handle TT. I get motion sickness on everything...cars, boats, simulators, imax theaters, and planes. I can go on TT with no problems. The inside of the ride is very calm the outside has that little quick part but it really isn't that different than riding in a car for a minute.

Thanks! I've done TT before and it was just too jerky--got a headache. I liked the fast part outside but didn't like the inside part. :sick:

mainemajor
08-04-2007, 09:23 PM
I would say that TT should be first and the MS, most of the time the lines at MS are not that long, while TT can get rather long lines due to breakdowns and weather.

Ditto

thrillme
08-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Test Track definately. For the Late Night stay...When Epcot is open late...for some reason Mission Space was "deserted" and this was in the middle of July

teamblackwell
08-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi all,
I have never gotten sick from a ride before, but that MS is something else. My opinion, make MS the last ride of your last day. just to be safe.
See ya in the World (WDW),
Teamblackwell

jszczur5
08-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Question for y'all: I will not be riding Test Track or Mission Space due to my motion sickness, so therefore DH will be riding by himself. While I go off to get us fast passes for Soarin' when Epcot first opens, should DH ride TT first or MS first?

THANKS! :mickey:

I have never experienced any kind of motion sickness on TT. I don't find the ride to actually be that big of a deal. Mission Space, original version, is another story. Never again. The new chicken pass (green, I think) is a walk in the park.
The waits for TT tend to be longer than MS, now that there are two versions of the ride. My experience has been that there is no wait for the green pass, and a more substantial wait for the orange pass.

BritCody
08-08-2007, 06:30 AM
I would have to say TT first