PDA

View Full Version : Camping in a Trailer

2GOO-FEE
08-01-2007, 07:22 PM
We have a 26 foot Goldrush enclosed race car trailer with roof air and no propane. Would Disney allow us to camp in the RV loops at Fort Wilderness with this such trailer? We are not sure if Disney has rules on approved Motorhomes.

This would be great for us since we don't stay in the hotel room much during the day and we mostly stay outside near a pool. We would only be sleeping in the trailer. It is just My DH & I and no children. We would also be able to take our own golf cart.

ibrowse17
08-01-2007, 07:30 PM
I have seen large trailers and RV's mixed in the perferred sites, so I do not see why you would have a problem.

medic9016
08-01-2007, 09:07 PM
I have seen several enclosed trailer there.

2GOO-FEE
08-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Thank you so much for the info.

kminton
08-10-2007, 03:25 PM
When we were there in May/June, a horse trailer tried to get in the spot across the street from us. I'm guessing they had air in a sleeping compartment - didn't really notice while we were trying to keep them from hitting the truck next door and running over the site post. You might call and ask them but what's different in your trailer and a tent. You just have ac for your trailer (although I've seen some tents with a window unit stuck in one of their doors this summer)

You can bring your own golf cart; wish we had a way to transport one down there. The only question I have is does it matter whether they are electric or gas?

Kerri