PDA

View Full Version : what ride would you replace?

TinkerbellFan16
08-01-2007, 03:15 PM
If you were aloud to choose 1 ride to replace what would it be and what would you but there?

i would replace star tours:chewy: with anything but star wars. maybe a nice old fashioned disney attraction.(more of the steamboat willie era):sail: what are your :twocents:?

LibertyTreeGal
08-01-2007, 04:27 PM
STITCH -- we have this discussion alot and I believe you will find that to be the number one answer :D

PeterPanFan
08-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Ok oK I know its a classic but Swiss Family Tree House. The last thing I want to do when my feet are sore is climb those steps :blush:

KAJUNKING
08-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Ok oK I know its a classic but Swiss Family Tree House. The last thing I want to do when my feet are sore is climb those steps :blush:

i would love if they replaced the tree house with something, with anything!

Polynesian Dweller
08-01-2007, 06:07 PM
No attraction so utterly fails in meeting its concept that Journey Into Your Imagination. This is the most unimaginative ride in all of Disney. Its also the one ride where the Imagineers could have let their imaginations run wild and created something spectacular. Upside down furniture and stereo sounds are not imagination. Desperate need of an imaginative refurb on this one.

CuteAsMinnie
08-01-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't know about replacing anything, but I would definitely find a way to bring back Mr. Toad!!!!:mickey: