PDA

View Full Version : Help with reservation needed

aurora, ariel, and bell
08-01-2007, 02:58 PM
I understand that Japan's Teppanaki(spelling?) will not be open until later in september. we had reservation for Sept 4. now we will need to select something else. this was the one i was looking forward to the most. we were thinking of the contempory concorse. is this a good alternative?
we have already booked, le cellier, coral reef, ragalans, captain jacks, rose and crown and breakfastasauras. there are 6 adults going.
any other suggestions? thanks for your help as this is the first time on the dining plan.:mickey:

KAT1811
08-01-2007, 03:53 PM
We love the Concourse Steakhouse and make a point to visit there every year. We love San Angel Inn, a great choice if you like authentic mexican (not tex mex) the :marg:'s are fabulous and the atmostphere is second to none IMHO.

Outside of the parks I'm sure the general population here at Intercot will recommend the usual venues:

Kona Cafe
Narcoossee's
California Grill
O'hana
Boma

Other than that I'd recommend the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review it's tons of fun!!!

IloveDisney71
08-01-2007, 09:05 PM
I ate at the Concourse in June of 2006 with 4 other people and none of us enjoyed our meal. I don't know if they were having an off night or what because all I ever read is how wonderful it is. I definitely recommend Ohana. It is a wonderful place and the food is always excellent.

hooberry
08-01-2007, 09:51 PM
I too had reservations in Japan in sept, I called today to change it to something else and the ONLY reservation I could get in EPCOT for a party of 8 at a decent time was Merakesh(sp?) You may want to call right away and try to get something else:mickey:

Horizon93
08-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Another vote for San Angel. We love it and go there every trip. We also like Marakesh and have ADR for there on our next trip.