PDA

View Full Version : Lockers

massachusetts
08-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Would someone please explain about the lockers in the parks? How much are they? I read something about not having to pay again if you use the lockers in another park on the same day. Is this true?

Tick-Tock
08-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I think they are $7 or 8 a day, but you get a couple of bucks back when you return the key. When you pay, you get a receipt, and if you show the receipt at another park the same day, you only pay the refundable portion (which you then get back when you return the key in that park).

johnO
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
The lockers are great!:thumbsup: Well worth the few bucks; especially if you need a jacket for only part of the day or bring a refillable mug in the morning. You don't want to be lugging that stuff around all day.

Clarabelle Cow
08-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Are all the lockers the same size or are they different sizes? Would someone please be so kind to give the approx. dimensions of the lockers.

CuteAsMinnie
08-02-2007, 09:46 PM
I believe the lockers are about a 12" cube.:mickey:

Tick-Tock
08-03-2007, 11:59 AM
They used to have small lockers and large lockers, but at least at MK all the lockers are now the same size. Enough for a daypack, pair of shoes, couple of jackets, and maybe squeeze in a small package. Not big enough for a collapsible tripod, unfortunately (that was one of the reasons we got the lockers, so DF didn't have to lug his tripod all day).