PDA

View Full Version : Kali River Rapids - Does anybody know ...

CousinLouie
08-01-2007, 12:02 PM
... approximately what time Kali opens on days when there is a Morning EMH in the Animal Kingdom?

Thanks!

KAJUNKING
08-01-2007, 12:10 PM
i think kali usually opens pretty late i thik at 10 am but not sure, im sure someone who knows for sure will be along in a minute

BelleBeauty
08-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Kali does not usually open when there is morning EMH. It tends to open on the later side because it can still be chilly in the morning, and I don't think the ride lines are very long since you get absolutely soaked!

KylesMom
08-01-2007, 02:09 PM
When we were there in June, Kali opened up at 9:00 am when the park opened for a.m. EMH at 8:00. If you were looking to get a fastpass for later, they would allow only one from your party to approach the FP kiosk - and you had to immediately return to the "line" they had set up away from the entrance.

We found the best way around AK was to get a FP for Everest, hit Dinosaur & Primeval Whirl, then work our way back to Kali for the 9:00 opening. By then, we were eligible to get another FP which usually ended up being E:E again - or Kilamanjaro Safaris. :mickey: And yes, there is a VERY distinct possibility you'll be soaked to the skin when you get off of Kali! :D