PDA

View Full Version : bottled water with ddp?

septembergirl
08-01-2007, 11:22 AM
We are planning on buying the refillable mugs for the resort but I want everyone to drink water while we are in the parks. I thought we could always get water with our ddp meals so we would have a stockpile then, while at the resort, we will use our mugs.
Do most counter service restaurants in the parks serve bottled water?

LauraF
08-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Most of the ones I've gone to have bottled water available.:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-01-2007, 12:32 PM
My DH HATES Coke and it's products. Every CS we went to in May served bottled water, the large and small. The large one for adult dining plan and the small for children.

On a side note, we also purchased refillable mugs, but used them only once, our last day, we filled them on our way out as we had a coffee maker in our room and we had purchased Diet Pepsi before we checked in.

BrerStitch
08-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Almost every place that the DH and I went had bottled water. If you don't ask for the large bottled water though they will give you the smaller one. Just an FYI.

We used the refillable mug more when we were at the deluxe resort (Wilderness Lodge) since it was easy to get to the snack place there. We didn't purchase the mugs when we were at Caribbean Beach because it was too far to go for a drink. So, my advice there is to really think about where your room is located once you get there and see if it's worth it to buy the mugs, will you really be near enough to use them. Then again, if you plan on eating breakfast every morning at the quick service place at your resort it probably would be worth it. (We didn't eat breakfast at the resort each morning, we tended to bring pop tarts & eat in the room or go to a bakery)

Figgyluv03
08-01-2007, 12:54 PM
According to the menu websites I have been on. All CS places service bottle water. I haven't drank soda in over four months now, and I'm really not looking forward to drinking it in Disney, so I made sure it was available!:thumbsup: Best of luck to you and enjoy!

CuteAsMinnie
08-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I would think with the DP you would not need the refillable mugs????

Just a thought...:blush:

tinksmom02
08-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I had a refillable mug last trip, DH did not. We were on the DDP. So I would fill my mug in the am, he would get an OJ, and I would use my beverage from my CS breakfast to grab a water for the day. I'd do the same thing for the few times we ate dinner or lunch at the food court, as well.

We stockpiled so much water that we actually had more than we could drink, and had to leave some behind.

septembergirl
08-02-2007, 01:56 AM
I would think with the DP you would not need the refillable mugs????

Just a thought...:blush:

That is probably true for me and DH but I thought my teenage sons would enjoy getting the icees and such going to and from the pool. So, depending on where our room is, we may only get a couple of mugs and share them as needed.