PDA

View Full Version : New Items 8/1/07

LittleDragonErin
08-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Okay, well they're not really new but rereleased.

Karo Chair and Tiki Fountain are back on sale in Shrunken Ned's.

The Peter Pan Hat is in It's a Small World Imports for 1000 credits.

And the Tiki Room is back on sale under rooms for 500 credits.

JPL
08-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Yay Tiki Room :number1:

:tikki: :papple::lei::tikki:

LittleDragonErin
08-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Indeed! It was the only room I didn't have. Woot!

bigpapiortiz34
08-01-2007, 01:22 PM
WOOT! Finally I get my Peter Pan hat! I know I know, it is SO ugly! But, I need that hat to complete my almost complete collection! WOOT! And another woot to the tiki room! My FAVORITE room in ALL of VMK!

Thanks for the update Little! :)

Chescat
08-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Yay! Tiki Room is back! :papple::papple:

Question though are the following items still there that were specific to Jun & Jul?

Blue princess dress & tiera
Boy's Crown
Popcorn cart
Churro cart
Typhoon Lagoon clothes
Blizzard Beach clothes

I was also looking at the events. Other than a pin trade with Phinny on Sat morning for the older tiki pins, I didn't seem to see a host pin?? I saw teleport to a room to a kiosk?? Hmm!

Also the other night I tried getting a nemo submarine code from the game, but it said server not available. It was after hours, but is that game still giving out codes?

WDWfanatic742
08-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I forget who was quoted saying this, maybe mocha, that there is going to be no host pin this month.

LittleDragonErin
08-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Argh! Seeing as how there's 4 regular Tiki pins that have not been released, 1 Tiki Opens pin not released and a possible 2nd Tiki Opens pin that has not been seen...why no host pin?! Roar!!!

Toughbug
08-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Yay! I got my tiki chair I've been dying for! Yay!

Chescat
08-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Argh! Seeing as how there's 4 regular Tiki pins that have not been released, 1 Tiki Opens pin not released and a possible 2nd Tiki Opens pin that has not been seen...why no host pin?! Roar!!!
I believe its because there are 5 fridays this month. That final weekend is labor day weekend and I don't believe they would start the new month until Tuesday. That would leave 4 weekends in September then. At least that's my theory. :cool:

I also think VMK is allowing staff to take their summer vacations and give them some time off, so making it easy on them. Still wonder what this new game is going to be that's external to the game?

LittleDragonErin
08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I believe its because there are 5 fridays this month. That final weekend is labor day weekend and I don't believe they would start the new month until Tuesday. That would leave 4 weekends in September then. At least that's my theory. :cool:

I also think VMK is allowing staff to take their summer vacations and give them some time off, so making it easy on them. Still wonder what this new game is going to be that's external to the game?

I don't mind the how. I just don't want to wait yet another year to have the full set of pins. The Tiki set IMHO is the best designed pin set in VMK and it's very annoying to know they have 10 pins and we've only been give 5. (And they don't need to be tested either. I know 2 players with unreleased Tiki pins and TikiT has often worn them all since they were created. :/) I just want my Tiki pin set! :)

chrisb26
08-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I am So happy that the Tiki room is out! I have always really liked this room but had never been able to get it before. I am so happy about it. What makes it even more better is it isn't expensive! I am also happy about the Karo Tiki Chair even though I do have a few.

As for the Tiki Pins I really do hope that the second set of pins does come out I really like them. I also wonder what will happen with the 5th pin. Whether or not it will be with the new outside game or the 5th Friday of the month I just hope they dont decide to leave a pin out.