PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP on non-party days

FaithTrustPixieDust
08-01-2007, 10:34 AM
We will be in the MK on an evening in October when the MNSSHP is not going on. Will the parade and fireworks be the regular SpectroMagic and Wishes? (Rest assured we will also spend an evening at MNSSHP!)

Christine
08-01-2007, 11:45 AM
It should be.

However, I remember one or two people saying last year about MNSSHP and MVMCP that they were "practicing" during non-party nights, so guests got a "freebie" parade or fireworks.

I bet someone will come along and give you more info!

me...
08-01-2007, 11:58 AM
As far as I remember on non party nights it was normal Wishes and Spectro. Only for Christmas time will they do the Christmas parade for park guests in lieu of the normal day parade.

Momof2boys
08-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I hope so. Last year when we were there (Oct 23-31) they had HalloWishes going each night - even when there was no party. I REALLY missed seeing Wishes and I hope they don't do it again this year.

iheartmickey
08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Count me as one who hopes they really do the regular Wishes. We haven't seen it yet ... last time we had low clouds and fog! :( That was a real bummer!

We are planning on seeing it another, non-party night. I just hope it's regular Wishes and not the HalloWishes we'll see later in the week. :thumbsup: BTW they do have the Spectromagic parade scheduled on non-party nights. The event guide also says Wishes. Intercot's event guide here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp#October_Events)

Olga
08-02-2007, 05:00 AM
Last October we were so disappointed, because we planed to see both types of Wishes, but during our visit they were always Halloween during non-MNSSHP nights. SpectroMagic was standard during non-party nights.

Figment!
08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
If you are visiting in Early-Mid October all entertainment will likely be regularly announced.

If you are visiting a few days before Halloween, Wishes will likely be replaced with a special regular-hours version of Happy HallowWishes!.

See the Seasonal Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/seasonalevents/default.asp) for more details.

mickey-mouse35
08-02-2007, 02:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing, as I had read both posted here. I'm hoping for both Wishes and Hallowishes, but looks like I'm just going to get Hallowishes since I'm there week of Halloween. :fworks:

Anyone know who went last year, when they STOP doing Hallowishes and go back to Wishes? Maybe I can catch Wishes on Nov. 1, 2 or 3--I think there's one more MNSSHP then, but otherwise, Halloween is over! :pumpkin: