PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get an AP

AmBo
08-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey guys! I'm getting my first Annual Pass in Sept! :party: My question is, what's the easiest and best way to go about getting it? I'm sure many many many of you here have much experience in the different ways to get it. Just looking for the easiest way.

Thanks! :mickey:

Flower
08-01-2007, 12:11 PM
:mickey:You can purchase it when you get there

:mickey:You can order it now and they will mail you a voucher. You take the voucher to guest services when you arrive and 'trade in' your voucher for the actual pass

:mickey: Passes can be purchased, and vouchers can be traded in, at guest services at the parks or at DTD

I usually do mine at DTD! Enjoy the next year!!!!

KylesMom
08-01-2007, 01:55 PM
We typically purchase our A/Ps directly through the Disney website, and receive the vouchers in the mail. I feel better knowing they're in our hands and paid for when we get to Disney World. Also, Disney has a habit of increasing prices without much notice, so I know that our fees are locked in prior to arrival.

Activating the passes at any Guest Services window is quick & painless. Make certain you have a picture ID with you at the time of activation! :mickey: Congratulations!

DizneyRox
08-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I would order it early. You can use the voucher to get the DDE, etc. All that should be done before you arrive. Techincally, you can order the DDE and pick up the certificate the next day at Epcot, but that's a wasted day of discounted meals.

Getting it before the price increase is key.

There are discounts offered on the AP really. DVC, CM and military (actitive or retired) discounts are available, but are not general public discounts.

dolphinmickey9170
08-01-2007, 05:40 PM
As a DVC member, I bought our tix on disney's official website and got the DVC $100 discount. The vouchers came in the mail a week or so later. We took the vouchers to guest relations and they made us actual tickets with our names and date on the back. You also get a little folder (holds cards) that gives you AP holder perks. Really cool.

9 more days.