PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Packages

Disneygeert
08-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Hello

I am new on this forum and living in the Netherlands. We are planning a week in WDW from 31th of Januari to 9th of februari. Does anyone know when the prices are availeble for hotel and ticket packages for that time of year are availeble and we can purchuase them directly by internet and where can we by them WDW directly or travelagent

Kind regards

Disneygeert

BrerStitch
08-01-2007, 08:15 AM
A very easy way to find out pricing and package availability would be to use Magical Journeys, they are one of the sponsors for Intercot. My husband and I have used them for two years now and they are great. If you look to the left of the message board under "ICOT Sponsors" Magical Journeys is the first link. Click on that and fill out the form for a quote.

One of the travel agents will email you back with a price quote, or if pricing isn't available, they can probably tell you when it would be! They don't charge any fees for making the travel arrangements for you and they will continually look for discounts for you. If a discount becomes available they will rebook you without you having to ask.

It's a wonderful service!

BigRedDad
08-01-2007, 09:38 AM
2008 package prices have not been released. What others are suggesting is reserving a room-only reservation. Once package pricing comes out, you can switch the room-only reservation to a package if you choose.

HOLITRIN
08-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Welcome to Intercot!!!:rocks:

The 2008 rates will be announced in a few weeks for packages.

angedeaile
08-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Magical Journeys would be a great service for you to look into. Their services are free for you!

All you do is go to the website, fill out a request pricing form and wait. An agent will email you with your options and if you want, they will set up a room only reservation. Then, when prices come out, they will switch you over to a package immediately!

Seriously, they are on the phone as soon as packages are released. You don't have to worry about anything. They change your reservation to a package and email the new price for you. It is great!

It will also save you money on calling and being on hold long distance to Disney World for tickets, your hotel and etc.

Not to mention the time you will save not having to deal with all of that bother.

It is really nice!