PDA

View Full Version : Official ADR's

Mnchknbrat1982
07-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Well I've made some changes to my dining reservations so here are the official reservations that I am not chaning for our trip in September. Please tell me the good, and the bad. Also if there is certain things that you really like here let me know such as appetizer, entree, and desert.

Sept 22: Arrival Day
Boatwright's at 8:30 pm
(we're taking Alan's parents here for dinner)

Sept 23: Magic Kingdom Day
Crystal Palace at 8:10 am
Whispering Canyon at 5:40 pm

Sept 24: Animal Kingdom/MGM
Sci Fi Dinner at 6:00 pm

Sept 25: Epcot
Le Cellier at 7:10 pm

Sept 26: MGM/Epcot
Coral Reef at 5:20 pm

Sept 27: Check out day
Chef Mickey's at 10:10 am
(Alan's parents are joining us for breakfast, they have never done a character meal)

We've never done any of these places before because we always stayed off site and only at at the counter service places.

snifflesmcg
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
You got some good ones!:thumbsup:

mickey-mouse35
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow--these are great!!! Starting off at CP and ending at CM--awesome! We loved Whispering Canyon, too. Le Cellier has great soup. Enjoy!

SBETigg
07-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Boatwright's and Coral Reef are not favorites for us but others have really loved them, so who can say? Boatwright's is a good choice if you're staying at POR/POFQ and want a quiet meal without much fuss. Our Coral Reef meal took three hours after we were seated. This isn't the norm, but I have heard that it can be slow. The atmosphere is lovely.

Your other choices all look good. I hope you have an amazing time!

tinksmom02
07-31-2007, 09:36 PM
I think you have some great choices!

We ate at Boatwright's for breakfast and lunch last trip--both were good, so dinner should be, too!

We ate at Chef mickey's last trip, too, it was fun!

We'll be at POFQ same time as you and have many of the same ADR's, just at different times; Crystal Palace, Sci-Fi, LeCellier (loved it last trip!).

If you see a curly-haired girl and her curly-haired mom with a man who looks like he'd rather be anywhere else LOL that'll be my family! ;)

January-2007
08-01-2007, 08:39 AM
Sounds like some great plans, enjoy your vacation!

KylesMom
08-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Congrats on picking some great places, Brandie! I think you'll really enjoy all of them!:thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Coral Reef- Lobster Soup for appy. It really depends on what your taste is entree wise. I will say that the mahi mahi is pretty good. Dessert wise, you MUST, and I mean MUST, get the Chocolate Wave.

Le Cellier- If you like salad... go for the caesar here! It's awesome! If you like salmon... again... you MUST get it. It's so amazingly awesome!! Dessert...hmm.. creme brulee is my fav there.

Sci-Fi- Well, i'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi. But, the onion rings are decent. A basic sundae is really good. I also like the Year of a Million Dream drink with a clip-on light.

LoriMistress
08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Your ADRs look great! I would suggest showing up to your ADRs early as possible. Even if you're over an hour early to your ADR most of the time they will sit you quickly, because most people show up either on time or late.

Horizon93
08-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Le Cellier is one of the best at WDW. The filet is incredible! We also like Coral Reef.

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2007, 04:33 AM
They all sound delicious!! Are we there yet?

Here we go again...
08-02-2007, 09:41 AM
I have never been to Boatwrights so I can not comment on that one... the others are great choices though!

LeCellier has the best steaks! yummmmm :tasty:
I also love their breads and creme brule

Have fun at Whispering Canyon!!