PDA

View Full Version : Postcard offer and seperate package

hnybear22
07-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Hello.
DH,DD & I are going to The World in Sept.!!!
I received a post card with the 59.)) offer for rooms at the values.
We have a Package starting on Sat and were not planning on arriving till then, BUT DH has asked and gotten that Fri off. (I love this Man!!) We will be able to leave as soon as school is out on fri and make the 10 hr drive, arriving aroung midnight or 1am.
So, here is my question.
If I make a one night ressie at the 59.)) rate for fri in a perferred room at Pop (where our pkg is booked) do you think they will let us stay in the same room with our pkg?
I know we will have to ck out and then in again, but I would love it if we could just stay put/
Any one had any experience with this??
thanks

wendy*darling
07-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Ask them to make it a "connected" or "continuing" reservation.
No guarantees, but they will do the best they can to keep you in the same room for both reservations. :mickey:

NLODisney
08-01-2007, 05:51 PM
I have done this twice- once at All Star Sports and once at the Poly. Both times we were able to stay in the same room. They will try to make this possible for you just make sure you let them know when you make your reservation and also when you check in. We arrived late both times and I just didn't unpack everything until I checked in the morning to make sure we were able to stay in the same room.

Kerry823
08-01-2007, 09:02 PM
I have had "split" reservations just about everytime we have gone. While the CMs tell you that you may have to change rooms, we never have had to. Have fun! 9 long months until our next trip:(