PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Gardens ?

wilcat
07-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Has anyone been to Cypress Gardens lately? I will be coming down in Oct with my DH, DB and DSIL but will be doing non Disney things (not my idea) and wondered if it would fill up a whole day or not. I have not been there in about 25 years and I am sure it has changed a lot. Also how is Kennedy Space Center? I think we are going there as well as Seaworld.
Thanks,

Cathy

Rockstar Boyfriends
08-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Cypress Gardens is more of a family park with amusement rides. It's not a bad park, but there are better. Still, there's enough to do there for at least 1/2 day.

Kennedy Space Center is fun and educational. You can take the kids to learn about U.S. history and they probably won't fall asleep! There's enough to do to occupy a full day.

RAIDER
08-14-2007, 04:06 AM
I went to Cypress Gardens 2 years ago and its deffinatly an all dayer .... Theres heaps to do and if you have kids they have a large ride section ..We enjoyed it ... And if youve never been then its certainly worth checking out ...

Kennedy Space Centre is brilliant and an all day affair the IMAX centre is worth the money as well as seeing the Saturn rocket :thumbsup:

Have a great time

JRocker
08-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Kennedy Space Center is well worth the trip. I'm thinkin about heading that way again on our next journey to Orlando.