PDA

View Full Version : email address for merchandise problem

WIRLSFAN
07-31-2007, 01:37 PM
I purchased a ring while at WDW last April. The stone has already fallen out and is lost. Granted, it was a fake stone, but I did pay about $30 for the ring and am disappointed I cannot wear it anymore.
Is there anyone I can email a letter to????

Thanks!

JPL
07-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Here is the Phone Number you can call I found them to be very Helpful when I have had problems.

Walt Disney World Merchandising 407-363-6200

chefmickey3
07-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Definitely call. They were very helpful when we purchased a $40 pirate ship on the last day of vacation for my 3 yr. old (I didn't want to!) When we opened it the mast was broken. They sent us both masts for free within a week. Again, it can't hurt to ask.

pixiesmimi
08-02-2007, 10:16 PM
I have the same problem. My DH bought me a Mickey watch last year for my birthday while at WDW. It has rhinestones in the Mickey heads and ears on the band and is a very nice watch for over $70. I wear it all the time but the stones have started falling out of the band in the last two months (large stones). I am very disappointed because, to me, that is an expensive watch. We figured that nothing could be done about since it is just over a year old and the warranty is for a year. Do you think they would do anything about it if I called that number?:(