PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

TINKERBELL_82
07-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Hello all!

Has anyone stayed at this resort before?? Any information about it would be great. It's a non-Disney owned reort that's on property.

Also, does staying here qualify us for EMH's? I can't remember if it has to be a Disney operated hotel or not.

Thanks in advance!!!!:mickey:

faline
07-31-2007, 01:37 PM
This resort does not qualify for extra magic hours.

From what I've read, the property on which this resort sits is not actually owned by Disney though, I believe, it is surrounded by Disney owned property.

LynneM
07-31-2007, 05:38 PM
It's not on Disney property. Faline is correct; it sits on a parcel of land that Disney was never able to purchase, but it's surrounded on all sides by Disney property.

Since it has no affiliation with WDW, there's no Magical Express, no Dining Plan, no EMH, and no Disney transportation. I'm sure they run their own shuttle service, but I don't know any of the details about it.

DizneyRox
07-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Some here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1373227&postcount=4) as well.

buzzloversmom
08-01-2007, 11:24 AM
We are going to be staying here for the 1st time from Sept. 30 thru Oct. 7. (Only 59 days and counting! :yay:

I do know that it is right next door to CBR as when we stayed there a couple of years ago the BCR was just starting to be built and we could see and hear the construction.

We are Wyndham timeshare owners and all of the reviews thru them have been fantastic. Apparently you can see Illuminations every night from the resort and they do run their own shuttles to the usual locations. Since we didn't know how often, etc. we are renting a car.

This will be our 1st time off Disney property in many years. We didn't like it the last time, I hope we aren't disappointed. :(

Hope this helps!