PDA

View Full Version : My new photos

Blue Genie
07-31-2007, 04:23 AM
Well Ice got me to do this. He show off some of his other collections so now it's time to show you some of my Transformers. So here is my collection. I still have 2 more to show but I will show them later.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Transformers/

TinkRocks
07-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Great photos, Genie - more than meets the eye! ;)

Jeremy
07-31-2007, 05:54 PM
cool Genie,
Thank you for sharing your collections photos.
I use to have some Transformers.
they are neat.
Thenk for the photos.:thumbsup:

cheshirecollector
07-31-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow, Genie, how do you find room for all of these collections?

JPL
07-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Nice collection :thumbsup:

wizardmickey
07-31-2007, 11:49 PM
:notworth::notworth::notworth:
How big is your house dude? I mean like, how many rooms to you have to keep all of this stuff in? I get 1 room in the house, a shelf in the bedroom, and my office at work... but your collection just seems to be neverending! WOW!

TinkRocks
07-31-2007, 11:53 PM
:notworth::notworth::notworth:
How big is your house dude? I mean like, how many rooms to you have to keep all of this stuff in? I get 1 room in the house, a shelf in the bedroom, and my office at work... but your collection just seems to be neverending! WOW!

Well, let's use the ol' noggins here... Genie has a room for his Transformers and GI Joes, a room for his pins, a room for each Princess...

wizardmickey
08-01-2007, 12:22 AM
TinkRocks Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardmickey

Well, let's use the ol' noggins here... Genie has a room for his Transformers and GI Joes, a room for his pins, a room for each Princess...
:jaw::eyes::jaw::eyes::jaw::eyes:

Blue Genie
08-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Believe it or not. All my collections are in my room. When you walk right in there on the left side is my Disney statues,pictures and my little things. When you walk in the room strage ahead is the other Disney stuff like my baseball Mickey,Minnie and my McDonald's Disney figures. Across from it right were my bed is is my Transformers. I still haven't show you my Anima {Japan} collection which is right at the end of my bed to my closeit.

bigpapiortiz34
08-01-2007, 10:16 AM
WOW Genie, WHAT a collection you got there! Glad you could share it with us! It looks great :)