PDA

View Full Version : What kind of future scenes do you want in the new SSE?

Jakk
07-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Well as many of you know SSE is going to have a few new scenes about the future (not with communications but rather technology). Which new future scenes do you want in SEE? Me, I'd like a few scenes from Horizons like the robot cook, and I hope in the new "choose your own ending" feature they can have the same optinal ending in Horzion.

Epc0tphr34k
07-31-2007, 08:36 AM
I agree that a tribute or cameo by some of the props/characters from horizons would be cool. I think it would have to be more props tho. I am not sure the robot chef would still fit an accurate future veiw from this point in history

disneyboy98
08-01-2007, 01:00 AM
If it all goes according to plan, I can't wait to see the part where they actually put you into the future based on what you do during the ride.

We were down there a few weeks ago and an Imagineer gave as a verbal glimpse into the tentative "plan" for the ride.

I can't wait till it opens back up!

Jakk
08-01-2007, 04:43 PM
If it all goes according to plan, I can't wait to see the part where they actually put you into the future based on what you do during the ride.

I thought you choose your future by the touch screens? :huh: and what do you mean what you do during the ride? I heard on Screamscape that the Imagineers are using a facial data base program that'll be able to give you a more personal ending but thats all I heard....

I can't wait till it opens back up!

Yeah
:ditto:
It feels more and more that Disney finnaly made a Horizons subsitute! I cant wait for it to open....

NYdaily
08-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Walter Cronkite vs. Jeremy Irons virtual battle royale.