PDA

View Full Version : Whhhhyyyyy????

nicole48040
07-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Why is MK not having the usual 3pm "dreams come true" parade for the month of November???? I thought maybe it had been discontinued BUT it is back on again in Dec........it can't be the MVMCP because that is still going on in Dec. too.......I am SOOOO bummed:(

Figment!
07-30-2007, 10:16 PM
The current schedule released by Walt Disney World Operations lists the Disney Dreams Come True Parade November 1- 30 -- 3:00 p.m.

See the Current Events (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp) section of INTERCOt info Central for Parade, Firework and Nighttime Show schedules are directly released by the Walt Disney World resort.

nicole48040
07-30-2007, 10:43 PM
That's SOO odd because on their website's monthly park schedules there is no 3pm parades listed for Nov......I know that they were on there about a month ago, but then they changed the parks hours around the Thanksgiving season. Thanks for the help.:)

Figment!
07-30-2007, 10:57 PM
waltdisneyworld.com is not maintained or updated by the Walt Disney World resort.

While the site fed information by the resort, they do occasionally have errors and omissions that stem from the site being maintained and updated by essentially a third party.

pixiesmimi
08-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I wonder why they aren't having the SpectroMagic Parade on August 26th. That is our first night there and we had hoped to see it then. Do they just do it every other night or something during off season or is there a reason why they wouldn't have it on a Sunday night?

chrisb26
08-07-2007, 09:18 PM
During the off season Spectromagic isn't held every night. This happens alot when the park is no longer open late. The parade is held on most of the later nights.

pixiesmimi
08-08-2007, 10:26 AM
But this is one of the days that has EEH. I would have thought they would have it on those days.:(