PDA

View Full Version : wdw transportation

septembergirl
07-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Do the busses run between parks? How long would it take to hop from MK or Epcot to AK or MGM? Thanks.:minnie::mickey3::dale::chip:

PeterPan
07-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Yes, yes, yes, there is all kinds of transportation between the parks! If you have a "Park Hopper" ticket (or even not) Disney is very anxious that you be able to go from park to park. There are busses, boats and monorails and walkways that go from park to park.

Magic Kingdom to Animal Kingdom: Plan on 30 - 45 minutes or longer depending on time of year / crowds. Bus.

Magic Kingdom to Disney/MGM Studios about the same. Bus.

EPCOT to Studios - you can boat or walk. 30 minutes to an hour.

EPCOT to Animal Kingdom - 30 minutes by bus.

cfoshe
07-30-2007, 07:14 PM
one thing to know is that you must first go to a resort first from a park, then get on another bus to go to the other park you are going to. you can also go to the transportation center and then on from there. I have not gone to the transportation center, so i do not know if they go to park to park or not.

chicade88
07-30-2007, 10:43 PM
While my experience seems to be against the norm...it did take us an hour and a half to manage to hop between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. I have never hated a bus so much in my life as I did that day!

JPL
07-30-2007, 10:51 PM
one thing to know is that you must first go to a resort first from a park, then get on another bus to go to the other park you are going to. you can also go to the transportation center and then on from there. I have not gone to the transportation center, so i do not know if they go to park to park or not.

You can get a bus between parks from all the praks except the MK where you have to go to the TTC. But it is easier to go to a resort at the MK to catch a bus to another park. You do however have to go to a resort to catch a bus to DTD or the water parks:thumbsup: