PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Rooms

AllDisney
07-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Have reservations at the Pop Century for next month. What building, but don't need preferred, is close to the bus stop & food court? I don't need a view of the pool outside my room. I don't need to be RIGHT next to the food court, but mainly I don't want to be at the other end of the property when returning at the end of the day. Any suggestions?

Also, how many bus stops are there on the property? I know that Corornado Springs has a few stops around it's property.

Thanks in advance for your help!

wendy*darling
07-30-2007, 06:07 PM
There is only one bus stop at Pop Century. It's actually a very efficient transportation system there.

I would recommend the 70's or 80's to be somewhat close to the bus stop and main building, but not preferred.

KAJUNKING
07-30-2007, 07:33 PM
i would ask for 70s, we stayed in that building last time we were at pop, we are getting a prefered this time because we figured it would be tough to get a request filled

Mickey91
07-30-2007, 07:44 PM
50's, 60's or 70's. You will not want to be on the hourglass lake side and avoid the 80's and 90's if possible.

Pop Centurion
07-30-2007, 08:16 PM
and avoid the 80's and 90's if possible.
I have to disagree with this. We stayed in the 90's building last year on the 3rd floor at the end closest to the main hall. We just had to cut across the 90's parking lot to get to our room which wasn't any farther of a walk then the 50's or 60's. Plus we had a view of SSE and partial fireworks view.

Eeyore's My Favorite
07-30-2007, 08:26 PM
avoid the 80's and 90's if possible.

Totally agree with you - we got stuck in the back of beyond our first time by the Rubik's cube & it was horrible. Had to drive car to the front to eat & catch bus. Didn't want to walk through the parking lot to get anywhere......... Plus the CM who checked us in was horrible - we'd never been there before - she knew it was our anniversary & we'd requested King Bed, etc & we got stuck back there plus with 2 beds. Never again - requested preferred & King bed this time!!! WDW here we come................:mickey:

AllDisney
07-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks for all the helpful input. Much appreciated! 32 DAYS & counting!