PDA

View Full Version : Toontown Online

Twinkletoes77705
07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Does anyone besides me play this game? I am in love with it. I just started about 4 months ago....but I play EVERY day. I am obsessed like I was a kid. I have never been fond of games...but this is one like no other. I dont know what it is....well I guess it is disney and that speaks for itself!:mickey:

conorsmom2000
07-31-2007, 08:26 AM
We've been playing Toontown for years! :thumbsup: My son's babysitter plays and he loved watching her (he was 4 at the time). He wanted to play at home so badly, but I told him he had to wait until he could read (so he'd know what the chat phrases said). By the time he was 4 1/2, he could read all the phrases! :blush: Once he started playing, I got hooked, as well as my brother, my niece and my nephew. Now, 3 years later, we don't really play like we used to, but every once in a while, I need my Toontown fix! It is such a great game! :mickey: Right now I have a few daunting tasks (like 180 glad handers, 150 micromanagers) so, they are taking me forever to finish! :D

Chrisx2
07-31-2007, 08:27 PM
My sister and I both play. (We are both moms in our 30s!) We live apart from each other and love "getting together".

Right now, I am on a quest to get the last 6 fish I need. :fish: If you see a pink bunny named Miss Kippy Snorkelwhip...that's me!