PDA

View Full Version : DDP Question

hnybear22
07-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Are you required to order for everyone at a TS meal if they are at the table?
DH, DD(9) and I are on the DDP for the first time in Sept and from what I have read there is going to be lots of food.
As most of you know the kids menu is not the most appealing, especially since my DD will not eat PB&J or Mac and Cheese, so between 2 apps, 2 adult meals and 2 desserts we should have plenty without ordering for her.
Is this allowed? :confused:

Jen C.
07-30-2007, 03:22 PM
You are not required to have everyone at the table use a TS credit on the DDP. Your daughter is certainly able to share your meals with you. I personally have never done this, but I have read from other posters that this is quite common, and CM's are usually quite accomodating, even bringing extra plates and things.:thumbsup:

Enjoy your trip!

TheRustyScupper
07-30-2007, 04:18 PM
1) Sure, sharing is permitted.
2) But, what will you then do with the child's TS credits.
. . . adults can't use them
. . . they are not refundable
3) You could use them as CS credits, but that is a TERRIBLE money waste.
4) You would not get the value back you paid for them.

Mickey91
07-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I would go ahead and order for her and then allow her to sample from your plate also. Some of the time, she will like what is offered. The TS usually had something my kids would eat. Just not usually what they wanted. The dessert is never anything more than fruit or sundae. I suggest using her CS credits at breakfeast. The resorts have a nice kid's breakfast platter. Then, pay out of pocket for lunch so she can order what she likes.:mickey:

hnybear22
07-31-2007, 01:50 AM
thanks for the advice-
We are getting the free dining plan, so value really doesn't figure into all of our meals.If we were paying for the plan I would certainly be more concerned with cost effectivness/
Thought we could use the credits for kids breakfast or grab and go from the area at pop.