PDA

View Full Version : Mexico

PeterPanFan
07-30-2007, 12:35 PM
Has anyone been on the new grand fiesta ride? are there still the fire works at the end?/

cfoshe
07-30-2007, 12:37 PM
not yet, but will be in 8 days.:cloud9:

TIGGERSDOBOUNCE
07-30-2007, 09:07 PM
:mickey: Thanks to the video talents of my DS, because I could not remember, I can assure you the fireworks are still at the end of the ride!

FUN FUN :tigger: FUN

DDuck66
07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
I jusy went on it on Saturday. They did keep the fireworks at the end but unfortunatley the rest of the show was not real good (IMHO). The script did not make a lot of sense, but basically Donald has gotten lost right before the big musical performance. They mixed in a lot of pictures of Donald in famous Mexican places, but there is almost no narration as to where or what he is doing. Don't get me wrong, I love the DUCK, but I just really thought it could have been done better.

jenperich
07-31-2007, 11:12 AM
Does anyone know if the tequila bar is up and running yet in Mexico? I just want to know how the bar is going to work in such a serene environment. I just hope that it doesn't ruin the Mexico atmosphere. So, does anyone know how it's working, if it is up and running? Let me know! Thanks.

edwards2301
07-31-2007, 12:52 PM
I kind of liked the Donald effect. It was cute! It didn't make a lot of sense but my dd3 liked it.

I thought that there was a tequila bar outside of the pavillion towards norway but it might have been margarittas instead. We have been back two weeks how quickly we forget.

:mickey:

Imagineer1981
07-31-2007, 12:58 PM
I agree, the ride really makes no sense. It almost feels like a half-hearted attempt to improve a very dated ride.

DDuck66
08-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Does anyone know if the tequila bar is up and running yet in Mexico? I just want to know how the bar is going to work in such a serene environment. I just hope that it doesn't ruin the Mexico atmosphere. So, does anyone know how it's working, if it is up and running? Let me know! Thanks.

It was not up this past weekend. I think that it is not scheduled until 2008???