PDA

View Full Version : kids participating in shows

hooberry
07-30-2007, 10:28 AM
I only have experience with the Festival of Lion King in AK so I'm not sure about other shows. I know that the cast members pull kids out of the audience at the end to participate. We were lucky that my 2 year old (now 3 ) was sitting on the end of an aisle at the time so she was picked. Do other shows do this and is there a "secret" to getting them picked. Like seating location? She is very outgoing and would love to do more.:mickey:

DisneyTeen
07-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't have any children of my own, but I have noticed that being close (like up front) and wearing something that makes you stand out, like mouse ears or princess dress or something that makes her stand out from other children.
Its just not kids who participate, I'm 25 and I volunteer for everything. It just adds to the magic being part of the magic, no matter what age.

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-30-2007, 12:45 PM
My DD4 helped with the FOTLK at AK and she did 2 things in the Playhouse Disney show at MGM. You have to be near the front and have a chid that looks into it.
Have fun!
Jen

Zippy_D_DooDah
07-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Story Time with Belle will pick a few participants from the audience to help with the show (young and older). My dd, 3, wanted to get up on stage but I think the CM's picking people may have thought she was too young. We will try again in September as she is almost 4 now.

Jared
07-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Sit near the front and look excited. The performers always choose enthusiastic children they can easily see. Arrive early and tell your kid to act crazy!

:)

r4kids
07-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Our DD12 was chosen to participate last year in LMA show. We sat towards the middle and about 5 or 6 rows back. She was thrilled. Her face was on the jumbo TV, (almost) every 12 year old girls dream. :cloud9: We thought it was hilarious and adorable.